We come to you and work around your schedule.
We offer English and Spanish classes with online self-study materials to help prepare your staff for the exam.
For those studying online and want to take only the exam with a proctor, we offer a 3:30 exam-only sitting on class dates. Check the ServSafe® Manager class schedule for upcoming dates.
Scheduling a Private Class is Easy:
1. Complete the online registration form or call us at 512-349-0400
Before Registering Please Determine:
- Approximate number of students (cost is based on number of students)
- Will the class be company or employee paid
- Where the class will be held
- English or Spanish Class
- Phone, Fax and Email for correspondence
2. You will be contacted within 24 hours or the next business day to confirm your class date and answer questions.
3. 2-3 days before the class is held you will receive a call or email to confirm the class times.
- Upon class completion students will be able to check their scores online 12-14 days after finishing the exam. This process will be explained during class.
- Thornhill Training will send exam results listing students’ scores, and how many questions were missed in each topic as well as the certificates and billing statement, if required.
- Once your staff has received their certificate in the mail, depending on the jurisdiction they may be required to register with the local health dept. ServSafe® is valid for five years and accepted by most federal, state and local jurisdictions. However, this may vary depending on the local requirements in your area, and possibly your own organization’s standards. You should check the local jurisdiction and follow the most stringent guidelines.
- If any of your staff members do not pass the exam they will receive a letter and are welcome to attend one of our public classes at a discounted price.