How to Obtain ServSafe® Food Manager Test Scores
- A class # will be given at class and the student is asked to write the # on tear-off portion of their scantron.
- 12-14 days from class date the student may check scores.
- Go to ServSafe.com.
- Go to Student/Examinees under ServSafe® Food Safety in left-side blue box.
- Click “Check exam scores.”
- If you are a new user you will have to create a new profile.
- Type in information and your class number to view your score.
Certificates will be mailed to the address given at class within 4 weeks. If you do not receive your certificate within 5-6 weeks please contact Thornhill Training to find out if your certificate was returned to us.
For those that did not pass the exam, there will be a letter sent to you and if you wish to take the exam again we will discount the cost. Please call us to register.
Toll Free: 877.201.4036